Monday, June 8, 2009

Having fun with scrap designs...

This weekend I was totally enthralled with designing for scrap booking. I love these protea designs, taken from drawings I did for cards and journals. All the designs come in 12" x 12" pages. The colors are so yummy, bright and sunny!


OK now I need to take a break or I will just nauseate everyone with corniness.

I am photographing my stationary for the catalogue... and my Etsy Shop, time consuming work. I was playing around in Adobe and managed to work out how to import multiple pages at a time which will make it much easier going. My Etsy Shop is coming along and I am so excited about getting all my goodies up and on show.

In the meantime the adored husband is in Tanzania for a week and it was strange to be seeing him off for such a short time - 2007 / 2008 he was up there for 3 months at a time! So this is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment