Friday, April 3, 2009

Thrilling Thursday

I've been to the printers, yesterday, and collected the stationary, the kiddies stuff is soooo cute. Am going to Fernkloof Nature Reserve in Hermanus this weekend. Lots of opportunities for sketching and just chilling.

I did some cards and jotters called "View from my window" - I was sitting in the studio (Well corner of the lounge actually!) and looked out and the flower bed looked so great so I sketched some of the beauties that are residing there - quick, black and white and to the point! They have come up really great in print. I am enjoying the spontaneity of this process, draw, design, print - quick and easy.

Hoping to pick up some readers soon, this feels rather like talking to myself...

Better go, Hermanus calls.

Cheers for now

Jacci

No comments:

Post a Comment